The sit-to-stand aid ROLEO and other tools from Leonair Rehatechnik help patients with multiple sclerosis, stroke, muscle diseases and other physical disabilities.
Our transfer aids support physically impaired persons by helping them to get in an upright position or move from one sitting surface to another, e.g. from the bedside into a wheelchair. As these aids also enable standing exercises, they allow some patients to get mobile even without a separate stand aid.
A rehabilitation aid with a lot of benefits:
- Electric support helps patients to get up
- Less space needed as turning around is possible without manoeuvring
- No shoulder problems due to belt attachment in the pelvic area
- Standing exercises and stand-up exercises are possible without an additional aid
- A number of hand grips offer training for arms and hands
Turning around with ROLEO makes transfer easy and saves space